1. After a case is filed with the Tribunal, the Clerk issues a case number; and
2. The Claimant makes sure all respondents are served either through the mail or notary presenter; and
3. The respondents are served three (3) times within 30 days; and
4. If there is no response from the respondents, a motion is heard declaring the existence of human rights violations; and
5. The declaration goes to the treasury for a Declaration of Value; and
6. Last, the Declaration of Value goes to Governor for signing a Writ of Execution.
Currently, there are no filing fees.
Costs incurred by the tort claimant such as sending service of process to all parties involved, may be discussed with the tort claimant.
However, a lot of time is spent working on cases without pay by the Human Rights Tribunal and the administrative body within it.
There are also operating costs such as website and call center maintenance.
If you would like to support the Human Rights Tribunal to maintain its mission of relieving Americans of consistent Human Rights Violations, send donations via PayPal to: [email protected]
NO, documents cannot be submitted in Microsoft Word or other “editable” word-processing format;
PDF files and Images are acceptable;
In addition, the Human Rights Tribunal International and the Clerk for the Tribunal DO NOT:
- fill-in any blanks (case #, party, dates, etc.) of your submitted documents;
- proofread rough drafts;
- acquire receipts or other acknowledgements nor do they perform research for your case;
- compile contact information for service of process;
- give legal advice for strategy;
Sending incomplete or erroneous information will not be accepted or acknowledged by the Clerk for the Tribunal, and may delay the due process; potentially affecting the outcome of the case. So make sure to submit complete and correct information.
If you need assistance with any of the above, you should seek the services of a Human Rights Defender. For more information regarding the Human Rights Defenders, visit their website at: http://humanrightsdefenders.international/
1. The TITLE of the affidavit should be either:
“AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH” or “AFFIDAVIT OF FACT“
2. The header should read:
Comes now, (Full Name of Affiant), (hereinafter “Affiant”) being competent to testify and being over the age of 21 years, after first being duly sworn according to law, to tell the truth to the facts related herein states, that Affiant has firsthand knowledge of the facts stated herein and believes these facts to be true to the best of Affiant’s knowledge and belief; and
3. From here on, “I, me, my, we, they, them” etc. should not be used at all. Instead you will use names of witnesses, those involved, and Affiant.
4. Make the body of the affidavit convey fact and NOT conjecture;
*Opinion cannot be used as evidence.
5. Refrain from making any accusations against anyone involved unless the accusations are criminal.
6. Use as much detail as you can to present your case;
The more detail that you can provide will produce a much better picture to those who read it.
7. End with:
The affiant further sayeth naught;
(Autograph of Affiant)