1. After a case is filed with the Tribunal, the Clerk issues a case number; and
2. The Claimant makes sure all respondents are served either through the mail or notary presenter; and
3. The respondents are served three (3) times within 30 days; and
4. If there is no response from the respondents, a motion is heard declaring the existence of human rights violations; and
5. The declaration goes to the treasury for a Declaration of Value; and
6. Last, the Declaration of Value goes to Governor for signing a Writ of Execution.